Sunday, June 16, 2013

Alice Fredenham - My Funny Valentine

I suka sangat tengok video clip ni.  Alice Frendenham was a contestant in British Got Talent. She failed in her first attempt when her performance did not make any of the coach/mentor turn their seats in The Voice British version. Indeed in my opinion she did not rock the stage. She left that sense of...wanting more.

The transformation when she auditioned for British Got Talent showed off her raw talent. One word I could think off, is S U L T R Y. It gave me the goose bumps when I listened the melancholic soulfulness in her voice. Jazzy and I like. Just mesmerizing. Even though she did not make it to the finals, this is the kind of CD I will not hesitate to buy. It's a performance that one will not forget for a long time.I have nothing more to say. The judges said them all!!

If you dare to dream, many do come true...Love this video.

Credit to You Tube and British Got Talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment