Friday, November 28, 2014

KASIH TERCIPTA - Faizal Tahir

Faizal was discovered from our local reality program called, One In A Million.  He started his singing career in a religious singing group Mirwana. The sudden shift to the rock scene shock some people but his transformation showed that he had the package to project his talent in the local market music industry.

I think he's cute hihihi....there you go. I love this song very much. On and off I would listen to it just because I missed his voice.

Carila ku dalam hati mu
Sayang sebutlah kau rindu
oh Hanya pinta ku
Kasih mu kekal setia
Usah biar ku oh terus terluka
Pabila bersama mu debaran darah arus mengalir cinta lahir selamanya

berilah kucupan sayang
biar terukir wajah kasih tercipta.

Credit to You Tube and duitmasyuk

At certain angle Faizal Tahir has the good looks. With his flowy long hair and that cleft on the chin always give me the chills...sure melt young girls heart out there. Hey I am not young but I do have the hots for him...wakakaka....On a serious note he has the package of what being an artist is all about. He is educated, speaks English fluently, has the looks, he plays musical instruments...INSTRUMENTS yeah I repeat, he sings, good looking,..hmmmm didn't I had that earlier, ......

Whenever I listen to his manly voice, raises the short hair behind my neck...kikikikik....betul. Sorryla syok sendiri sekejap,....but in my opinion I like when he sings melancholic songs. His tone of voice governs what his lyrics say in writing, and how he says it – the content and style of textual communications, in any setting and in any medium. He is also a lyricist. His singing voice perceived as having certain identifying qualities or characteristics. To me it is very therapeutic.   Some of his qualities include his vocal range, vocal weight and vocal transition points such as breaks and lifts within his voice. Just listen to this song and you know what I mean. He carried this song beautifully.
Credit to Google Images and artismalaysiaku.blogspot.

Finally who would not forget his bare chested stunt when he ripped off his shirt during one of the live-telecast resulting being sternly warned by the authority and banned from performing in front of live audiences. Again personally, I have nothing against it, anyway aurat lelaki is from waist to knee....(apologized if I offended anyone) No six packs but hey, he's still worth looking at......

No comments:

Post a Comment