Saturday, November 22, 2014

PHARELL- Happy!

Credit to You Tube and iamOTHER.

How you not like this song? I've heard this before but did not take notice until a miracle happened to me on 26-Nov-2014. Let it be a secret and only the ladies from by Bake& Sale understood me at the point of time. If I could share it here I would but biar pecah di perut jangan pecah di mulut. When the right time comes I will spill the beans.

The very first time I heard and saw of Pharell when he was in Justin Timberlake's video called Like I Love You. I thought....ghezz, who is this guy keeps tapping his hands on the girls thigh....the way he looks at the girl, phew macam tunggu masa je nak terkam... later part of his Pharell became a singer-songwriter, rapper and record producer.

Williams has stated that he does not have any direct influences but explained that A Tribe Called Quests 1990 album, People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm, caused a "turning point" in his life, which "made him see that music was art".

Now I see that he has grown as a brilliant artist and every who wouldn't want to collaborate with him...He brings in good money man....So Mr Pharell thank you for your song, it made we wanna dance the whole day. Relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment