Sunday, March 1, 2015

She's All The Woman - Billy Joel

It is 2:24 am and it just came to me. Its been a while since I posted something here. So tonight I let go off my addiction.

I was watching 'Mistress' on tv and this song was playing as the she series ended....i need to write, I said to myself..... So I switched off the tv, went down stairs grabbed my lap top, charger and made myself a big gulp of drink.  F&N orange cordial mixed with vodka....hahaha...just kidding....with cream soda....dashed to my bedroom and started this article.

Yes, I take care of myself,...and a head of my time,
Yes, I never give up,....and I never give in
I am allowed to change my mind

I can bring out the best and the worst of you.

I am nobody's fool,.....and I am always a woman for you.....Thank you Billy Joel.

It felt strange listening to this song ....

Credit to Jetvane55 and You Tube.

Yes, it brought me to tears,... a little only. I felt in a way this song was perfectly written for me. With all that has been going around me,...I hope I haven't let anyone down. Sometimes when you are in a 'situation' you need to escape from reality. Sure every woman has their fantasy but I am living in my fantasy. As we age we see things in another perspective, so do I. I guess I dig my own hole, and I might as well keep digging until .....I find my light at the end of the tunnel.

So when I am in a 'situation' the first song catches my ear normally gives an impact in me ....hence this song. Not all songs can give you that 'Umph!'. You can say, crap, she just living in a La La Land.....but truth hurts....ask yourself. Look yourself in the mirror. For example, the moment you meet someone you change to suit them....but why?  Can't we just be ourselves? Of course, we have good qualities as well as flaws,...that makes us human. If we were perfect all the time, than everybody is God!

I might as well sing to Gloria Gaynor's I Will Survive but it has become every women theme song. The champion of song to all women around the world. I intend not to be a copy cat. I am different. I am who I am. I am unique. Yes, the greatest love of all,....is in you. So, be true to yourselves, take care of yourself and stay the way you are.....I am a living prove! Nuff said.



No comments:

Post a Comment