Saturday, September 29, 2012

All Night - Keith Washington


This song is from Keith Washington's 1st album, Make Time for Love. Odd enough this melancholic  song was never rated and I doubt it reached any song charts in America.  Personally this is the only song I liked and listened from this album. The combination of Mr Washington's raspy and seductive voice (ha ha ha!) really struck an arrow through my heart.  The perfect song to seduce your loved ones.


I simply love the lyrics and the melody. Try closing your eyes and laying in bed with this song playing in the background...oooo......yeah.... you can sense now that you are smilling....he he he...imagining that moment (what moment? whatever la....lu pikir sendiri) and then you can feel as though Mr. Washington is sitting at the edge of your bed singing to you. Tak percaya? Try jangan tak try.




In the early 90's I was exposed to so many R&B artist; artist you have never heard before or up coming artists.  The R&B industry in America is huge and every artist has to be original. However, Mr Washington's singing career received lukewarm response and after his 3rd album he is no longer in the music industry. How sad.....

 
    
                                                       (Credit to You Tube)

Hey hey....umpppp woooo
Dont make me wait
i need you now
lady i cant hold back no more
i tried my best to pretend
that we're only friends
but that's so hard for me to do


dont be a heart breaker
cause i need you here in my life
honey take me cant you hear me calling out to you
my heart is aching for the love standing before me
come hold me close, baby come on lets go

(chorous)
all night all night baby
we can wine and dine and
make sweet love and take our time

all night all night baby...hey...

the time is right I feel its tonight
i'm in the mood for loving you
so let the fire begin and hold me close
lady its time to let go
girl, dont, dont think that i'm rushing you there's no way
i've waited this long just to say what i have say
honey,  take me cant you see that you're right for me
come hold me close, baby come on lets go

you dont have to worry
cause i'm goona be right there no i'm not going anywhere
tonight i lay down beside you
till the broad day light
i'll be loving you........


a heartbreaker baby dont be tonight
i've been patient i've been waiting for you all my live
my heart is aching for the love standing behind me

come hold me close baby come on.......



No comments:

Post a Comment