Monday, September 24, 2012

An Introduction

Assalamualaikum.

This is an extension of my existing blog. I created this blog specifically to share songs that touched me in some ways throughout my cause of life.

We all do have a specific song for a specific special moment, with or without you realizing it. Some of you may find this blog is a crap or nonsense but I wanna share songs that meant something to me. It is how I feel whenever I listen to the song, how it gives me chills, how the song made me cry, and how I smile when the lyrics reminded me of the first time .....of anything.

Like my daughter quoted: " When word fails, music speaks." I am totally 100% in agreeable.  Most times as human we find trouble expressing ourselves through words.  It is our nature and nothing is wrong with that.  But when you have songs which could translate words into feelings or connect 2 bridges become one,....it is the best method of communication.

All songs will be linked mostly from You Tube.  The selection of song is not in any particular order.  It is posted according to my mood that the point of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment